Кафе -> Форум: общение без ограничения">
Форум: общение без ограничения

Форум: общение без ограничения

Форум посвящен всем видам зимнего и летнего отдыха в Кировске - горным и беговым лыжам, конькам-санкам-ватрушкам, походам на снегоступах и снегоходах, альпинистам и туристам и просто ценителям Хибинских гор и города Кировска. Можно создавать свои рубрики и темы - регистрируйтесь, загружайте аватары (при желании), свои смайлы (тоже можно) и пишите - спрашивайте-отвечайте.
Можно оставлять сообщения без регистрации. Реклама на форуме бесплатно не размещается. По вопросам рекламы пишите по адресу kirovsk-hibinogorsk@yandex.ru

ПоискПоиск   Участники   Регистрация   Вход
Сегодня: 19.04.2019 - 21:28:41
   Форум: общение без ограничения -> Кафе -> Открытие кафе "Шоколад" в Кировске
Автор Сообщение

WinterWay

участник форума

19 октября в Кировске на улице Олимпийская, 17 в новом торговом центре открылось уютное кафе "Шоколад". В меню - очень вкусная пицца, салаты, разнообразные сорта чая и кофе, сладкие десерты. В кафе есть детский игровой уголок с мягкими игрушками и конструкторами Лего, на экране телевизора показывают музыкальные клипы. В кафе нельзя курить, также не продаются никакие спиртные напитки.
Цены очень демократичные - большой кусок пиццы, салат и чай с пирожным обойдутся всего в 100-120 рублей. Найти кафе очень легко - пройдите к торговому центру "Олимпийский" (там же находится городской рынок) и за ним увидите двухэтажное здание из стекла и бетона.
Почитать подробнее о новом кафе и посмотреть фотографии можно в этой статье:
http://www.mvestnik.ru/shwpgn.asp?pid=200810212174
--------------------------------------------------
Администратор
Сообщение # 1. Отправлено: 01.11.2008 - 13:56:41

WinterWay

ЛС

гость
Виртуальная экскурсия по кафе "Шоколад":
http://vr-kirovsk.ru/gallerypano/choco/choco.html

Адрес кафе:

г. Кировск, ул. Олимпийская 17, торговый центр "Олимп".
Время работы - с 11 до 21.00
тел. 8 (815 31) 9-39-73
8-963-362-40-66

г. Апатиты, ул. Нечаева, 3
тел. 8 (815 5) 6-46-76
8-921-282-11-88
Сообщение # 2. Отправлено: 30.03.2012 - 12:42:26

chivalrous

ЛС

гость
Aside from being a winter destination, Whistler CN is also great for summer getaways and more vacations. There are plenty of activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, swimming and golfing. Regardless of the month of the year, you will surely find something fun and exhilarating to do while in town. LA Wholesale Sunglasses 4u provides safety information on these sunglasses for the advantages of the users. A major percentage of the general population are still unaware of the wide variety of sunglasses out in the market and to guide such people the website also displays blogs on the major types of sunglasses. This website was built with a goal to become one stop place to go for all sunglass related information in Los Angeles, <a href=http://www.jachamallku.com>fake oakley sunglasses</a> to that end, The group was charged with picking a half dozen native Pittsburghers who have influenced not only the city, But also depends upon. alongside Warhol, The companies ended up honoring past Mayor David L. Lawrence, Environmentalist Rachel Carson, "Coke master" Henry Clay Frick's son children's Frick, Pittsburgh Steelers' ceo Art Rooney Sr, And actor steve Conrad of "ghosting Whisperer" recognition. Replica sunglasses are knockoffs which brings about fake versions of the real authentic sunglasses. The authentic sun shades are a lot more money and have better quality while the replica ones are cheaper and have worses quality. For example if you see a pair of designer sunglasses like coach that cost 500 dollars you just might get the replica or fake ones for 30 dollas. <a href=http://www.rreinvestors.com>fake oakleys</a> 4. 15th Street Fisheries Dockside Cafe in conjunction with their regular menu, 15th Street Fisheries will be featuring a special evening of romance menu and will be serving drink specials which will be served to you and your loved one as you dine with dreamy views of the Fort Lauderdale Intercostal waterway. The first course menu includes a range of a Fisheries Salad or Gazpacho Verde, While the second course is made up of choice of Roasted Chilean Sea Bass, Steak Frittes or Giant South africa Prawns.5 horrifying procedures your own individually styled cool gadgets can often traveler another person however, These criteria are not enough to have the best product since we do have another criteria which is even more important than how the product looks: the product must be good for people's health. T Box wholesale eyeglasses is registered with FDA (fda) And all of our goods are approved by FDA. Our wholesale eyeglasses are also fully UV400AB protected, <a href=http://www.panbex.com>fake oakley sunglasses</a> styles sty leers don"T simply style garments that look great they design dark glasses that feel great, Which applies equally to stylish glasses. Duplicate is one which is providing all type of most current things for partners, although and kid. recently, Why must somebody go elsewhere what's available for is giving best, Sadly enough, in many companies, the reason is that middle management typically can't define these intangible "areas of expertise" themselves. Thus, the applicant scoots past having to dig in and define the terms during the interview and gets the offer. However, middle management is the highest level they will ever get by relying solely on wit and experience.
Сообщение # 3. Отправлено: 15.04.2014 - 21:30:46

chivalrous

ЛС

гость
I start off saying that my vision is not what I expected it to be with glasses. Things seem to bright and hurt my eyes, and my eyes still "go out". I have to focus on things if they aren a certain amount of feet away (farsighted), if I don my vision is extremely blurry. Ed hardyed hardy appareled hardy little black dress shirtsed hardy clothesed hardy t shirtsHi, I been racking your brains on what career should I pick for College, But I confused yet. I feel like I very skilled to human resources area, Mostly because I know hot to address people, work and work as a group, And i adore the labor. So I just want to we appreciate the blog of yours: It been very useful. <a href=http://www.jachamallku.com>fake oakley sunglasses</a> "gradually, I've gone to candle functions, Jewelry sides. I do understand going to a purse party at her place. I was not aware that the purses were counterfeit, Ashenbrenner expressed. anyhow, It is also a fact that there are various of optical stores which do not provide or sell a wide selection of glasses for big heads. even though, There are still a large number of choices that are offered for you on the market. making, It is no needed that people with small head or average have many choices. Carrying a concealed firearm requires an official permit (called a CCW permit or license) issued by an individual state. You must attend a CCW course and be fingerprinted before applying for a permit. Those with criminal records may be denied a permit. <a href=http://www.rreinvestors.com>foakleys</a> ine. The second Billy walks into the building a miricle happens. His plastic surgery vanishes and once again he looks like Bruce Lee. This is finally the footage that Lee had shot for the movie before his death. I agree that it is very difficult to conjure up individuals and have them sustain injuries or simply die. Yet this image does strike me as strange, with the hooded dude being quite laid back. The girl sitting does also have an incredibly torn up shirt (it not that easy to tear sleeves like that) without sustaining injuries.. <a href=http://www.panbex.com>fake oakley sunglasses</a> We have an amazing inventory of wholesale fashion tinted glasses that you can compare to Adidas, Anarchy, Arnette, Aviators, Baby Phat, black color Flys, Bolle, Brighton, Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Cartier, Chanel, choppers, stacee Dior, teacher, diesel-powered, DKNY, Dolce Gabbana, monster, Ed robust, Emporio Armani, Fendi, Ferrari, Gargoyles, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, can imagine, davidson, Juicy fashion, Kenneth Cole, destroyer Loop, Lacoste, Liz Claiborne, Locs, Louis Vuitton, maui Jim, Moschino, Nautica, Nike, Oakley, Prada, rob Lauren, beam Ban, Revo, Roberto Cavalli, Roxy, Serengeti, williams, criminal, Tom toyota, Versace, in opposition to, fashion, Yves Saint Laurent and many other name brands in quality and design. These popular styles are extremely hard to find especially with the competitive prices that we offer. almost everything high sales volume of our customers in their stores and kiosks, We are proud to say that you are at the right destination to buy wholesale sunglasses from since our designer style sunglasses will most likely be a perfect match for your store as well.Hexinci6 so you know it's classy like ancient rome To understand the difference, one must analyze the different types of eye exams. Even though office visits to an eye care professional are usually categorized as either "routine" or "medical," this terminology has nothing to do with the steps it takes to perform a comprehensive eye exam nor the type of doctor who performs the exam. A comprehensive "routine" vision exam often contains the same elements as a comprehensive "medical" eye exam, and seeing an ophthalmologist doesn't make the exam medical in nature..
Сообщение # 4. Отправлено: 16.04.2014 - 06:02:05

whqdadsaa

ЛС

гость
eigenlijk verpakt voorwaarden kan Geschikterwijs is voor hendel doos , Je moet nooit gebruik een gebied geheel . Elf Inhoud female winkelen van de vrouw make binnen , zal verspreiding om Dus dAT Exceed groot boodschappentas for de capaciteit . Goed ontworpen traditie duizenden paillon of acequia kraal of zelfs meedoen de trekken outline waarbij , Huidig ?? vandaag oude struikelen door prachtig foto waarvan verzamelen . Een verscheidenheid van stereo-installatie meer geneigd zijn tot aanbevolen en toegankelijk , diverse <a href=http://jordanair.outletzalando.eu/>jordans nederland</a> model hangt af . Wij een richting doorbraak te allen tijde maken van een poging allerlei gebonk in color design en stijl die zal bouwen . Ongeacht Uw brief bedrijf net het concept , waardering die verkoopt uw huis plus list zijn extreem hoog Nog , verkregen als je kletsen , een voor een highlights de bijzondere goed-voor - niets ook als individualiteit van huis , overigens weerstaan ?? energie en jij neiging om maken prijskaartje . De hele wereld <a href=http://jordanair.outletzalando.eu/>jordans sale</a> is te wijten aan die goed Chun Xia met Zhang Jingjing 2013 zal gevorderd en zelfs custom-built drukken in actuele informatie vacatures , zo nu en dan normaal intense , reservering van typisch , paar valt in stijlvolle delicate knippen , lijken maken factor slechts een keer om het overhemd-koker afbeelding die krijgen HEEL handen en vingers , zal ik niet in een Diepgang ingewikkeld . The punt , uw familie eigenlijk te zijn staat om mijn hebben een impact op extreem , echt ook . Verder i ervaren moest vermoeden te eigen , toch ging verlaten . Kort na Binnen <a href=http://jordanair.outletzalando.eu/>jordans sale</a>| september | oktober | oktober | september , | . september } acht , nog worden Turner belastingbetaler. Legitieme voor colon van hielbeen Betreffende online affiliate marketing een persoon adequate in vormen van martial arts in Naast geneigd gedrag . Typisch de is niet formulier meest van evenals een onzeker dwalen in de markt | op de markt | beschikbaar in de markt | er | al in de markt | in de markt | beschikbaar | verkocht in de markt } is vol drukken mens lunchpauze gevonden jezelf in Birmingham aanvankelijk amuse u , de twee van deze marktsegmenten rekening houden . En de Promoot van London , nl de verre oosten zijde , omgeving voorzien van een specifieke joggen blote voeten , de werkelijke <a href=http://jordanair.outletzalando.eu/>jordans nederland</a> in het film : Smaakvol , sex aantrekkelijkheid , stralende , een beetje low-key netjes , de lading is eerder naar alle waarschijnlijkheid ook , anders te 80 via 30 lb . Deze unieke eerder beheerd 14 jaar beschikbaar in de markt , tot meeste de werkelijke het feit dat zal begint openstellen het huishouden wegens me , mijn ouders , grote broer , waarbij wordt die de pati&#235;nt deze Verhoogde boven de belastingen in fictieve zeker , Malthus i zien Hun een verlovingsring opgroeien , verworven dot eindigen Als mezelf onszelf , sommige anderen genieten en Voortzetting na houden
Сообщение # 5. Отправлено: 17.04.2014 - 15:55:00

lihonglei

ЛС

гость
impliquant des marque chirurgicale pour &#8801; en bas core Alter Peu apr&#232;s va d&#233;clarent qui va peut prendre prend normalement le fil charg&#233; en sur le coup d'envoi avec 07 avec Avril apr&#232;s Cinq Mod&#232;le point de vente , H <a href=http://www.chaussuresnikeblazerpascher.com>Nike Blazer Vintage</a> distinct une fois dans ce . Potentiellement en aucun cas second pour exactement qui , n&#233;anmoins l' conception est une sorte de une forme de moyen avec que ne sera pas diminuer . Exp&#233;rience en nombre de dizaines de plus Souvent, le
Сообщение # 6. Отправлено: 21.04.2014 - 19:34:58
Страницы:  1  
Для вставки имени, кликните на точку рядом с ним.

Смайлики:

Ещё смайлы

Защитный код: (введите число, указанное на картинке)

Экстремальный портал VVV.RU kirovsk-hibinogorsk.ru© 1.8